7.20.2008

Garage Sale FUN!!

We had a garage sale on Friday & Saturday and to pass the time we decided to have some fun.........................


Monica & I with our very fabulous new headgear.......

and here's Tammy "gettin' hideous"..........

and Dad, the wanna-be pirate who apparently forgot to put his teeth in this morning!

and Aunt Patti with peace and a very special bib..........

And here is Dad's premier of the "Dipsy Doodle". Be sure to check out his form. What lines, what grace...............



And then we had to pack up what didn't sell to give to Goodwill. Tammy is doing a fine job of it..............hey wait a minute, I want to keep her!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did my goofy picture not warrant a place on your blog?

Melissa said...

Hi Becky,
Of course I remember you! I really miss seeing everyone up there - I am going to have to bring my family back some day. It was good to hear from you and Tammy again - we really should keep in touch! My email is melissa.ernsthausen@yahoo.com, if you would like to email me sometime.

I will talk to you later.
Melissa

farmermarvswife said...

Interesting - Dan has taken up acting!